We’ll be heading down to Groezrock tomorrow to see some of our favorite bands. But first the Groezrock Acoustic Punk Meeting II will be happening tomorrow (22:00h, BBQ area at campsite, facebook event).
After a successful edition last year, it’s time for edtion 2 of the Groezrock Acoustic Punk Meeting.
We’ve got a guitar and this is happening:
Versus The World (US) - http://www.facebook.com/vstheworldmusic
Leagues Apart (UK) - http://leaguesapart.bandcamp.com/
Sweet Empire (NL) - http://sweetempire.bandcamp.com/
PJ Bond (US) - http://pjbondmusic.bandcamp.com/
Mark McCabe (UK) - http://markandhisguitar.bandcamp.com/
Oliver John Ward (UK) - http://oliverjohnward.bandcamp.com/
James Choice (AT) - http://jameschoice.bandcamp.com/
Translated (NL) - http://translatedpunk.bandcamp.com/
Ray Average (DE) - http://www.facebook.com/rayaverage
Slowyear (UK) - http://slowyear.bandcamp.com/
ScrXtch (NL) - http://facebook.com/ScrXtch.music
Jimmy Holland (UK) - http://jimmyholland.bandcamp.com/
The Lion And The Wolf (UK) - http://thelionandthewolf.bandcamp.com/
Rob Lynch (UK) - http://roblynch.bandcamp.com/
Violent City (BE) - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Violent-city/178129252204855
Crappy Fab (CH)- http://crappyfab.bandcamp.com/
Emma Hallows (UK) - http://emmahallows.bandcamp.com/
Social Distrust (DE) - http://www.facebook.com/socialdistrust
Barcelona DTD Punker Crew (ES) - http://www.daylightband.com/
Bad Ideas (UK) -http://badideas.bandcamp.com/
A Great Notion (UK) - http://agreatnotion.bandcamp.com/
Andrew Cream (UK) - http://andrewcream.bandcamp.com/
King Lui Van Beethoven (DE) - http://www.facebook.com/kingluivanbeethoven
The Attika State (UK) - http://theattikastate.bandcamp.com/
Communicaution (Lux) - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Communicaution/181442761867621
The Static Cult (UK) - http://thestaticcult.bandcamp.com/
Xenon Razis (GR) - http://xenonrazis.bandcamp.com/
Ren Spits At Magpies (UK) - http://www.facebook.com/renspitsatmagpies
In Clear Sight (BE) - http://www.facebook.com/inclearsightcore
When: Friday April 27th 2012 - 22:00h
Where: BBQ area at the campsite
Bring some booze and party!
See you there! Don’t forget to invite all your friends!
Info for bands:
- We’ve got one acoustic guitar, anything else should be brought along yourself.
- We’ll try to get some kind of stage available, if you have any ideas please get in touch.
- In case of rain we will probably cancel the event.
- Due to the huge line up, we can’t let you play entire sets. Probably 5 songs max, maybe even less. This is just so that everybody can play. Thanks for understanding.
- When you get to the BBQ area please try and find one of the North Empire Bookings guys to ‘sign in’.
- Any other ideas are very welcome! This is a thing we all do together (DIY yeah!), so any plan to make this a better/cooler/funnier/etc. event are more than welcome.